English | 2020 | ASIN: B088J59RB8 | 64 Pages | PDF/AZW3 | 9.62 MB
If you're going to cut your hair at home, but have no idea where to start, then keep reading...
SO, YOUR HAIR is getting long, and all of the salons are closed because of a global pandemic. It may be time to cut your own hair at home. Stylists will advise you to avoid getting too overzealous with your scissors, but sometimes you're left with no choice. Cutting your hair at home could be complicated if you don't have the basics of where to start.
If you’re going to attempt to maintain your ‘do at home, gear up with the right professional tips and tools to make your hairstylist proud when this is all over. This book will show you many techniques to use the right hair cutting tool to cut your hair at home. You will get plenty of expert advice in using your tools, following lengths and angles, and creating show-stopping styles.
Here's what you'll find in this book:
- The Only Tools You Need to Cut Your Hair at Home
- How to Use a Clipper Like a Professional
- Proven Techniques to Create Short, Mid-Length, and Long Styles
- The Best Way to Do a Perfect Skin Fade in 5 Minutes
- How To Trim Split Ends at Home
- Simple Steps to Cut Your Own Hair
- Tons of Creative Hairstyles If You Want to Look Beautiful without Cutting Your Hair